terça-feira, 26 de novembro de 2013

É mais de Leoa, mas pronto. Foi o melhor que se arranjou.



"You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake your ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready cause I’ve had enough

I see it all, I see it now
I got the eye of the tiger, the fighter, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You’re gonna hear me roar
Now I’m floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero"

Sobre a manhã de hoje e muitas manhãs, tarde e noites que já passaram.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.

Mãe

Vou herdar-lhe as flores, pedi-as às minhas irmãs. Um dos grandes amores da sua vida. Mas mãos dela, tudo florescia. O galho mai...